Business Title: Director, Federal Financial Management
Requisition Number: 33447
Area of Interest: Federal Financial Management
KPMG’s Advisory Services Practice is a recognized leader in providing services crucial to the federal government’s continuous and secure operations. Our professionals assist agencies in managing financial, informational, and operational risks, as well as provide performance improvement recommendations to improve agencies’ efficiency. We are currently seeking a Director to join our Federal Advisory practice based out of our Tysons Corner office.
* Lead multiple client service delivery teams providing financial management advisory services to U.S. Federal government clients
* Provide subject matter technical knowledge in financial management areas of financial reporting, internal controls, and/or financial business systems
* Utilize technical and financial operation and transformation knowledge to identify complex client issues, broaden client relationships, and develop a reputation as a thought leader
* Lead and support business development activities, such as identification, proposal development, and other pursuit activities at clients
* Build long-term business relationships with key executives through engagement delivery and networking in professional organizations
* Contribute to the development and evolution of methodologies and intellectual capital including contributing to articles, whitepapers, and training efforts
* Ten years of experience in government financial management, focusing on Federal financial reporting and/or auditing in accordance with Office of Management and Budget guidance, Federal Accounting Standards Advisory Board standards, and Government Accountability Office Yellow Book
* Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration, or a related discipline from an accredited college/university; MBA or a relevant Master’s degree from an accredited university, CPA, and/or CGFM or CDFM certifications preferred
* Experience in the preparation, review, and/or analysis of financial statements for U.S. Federal government entities
* Experience in internal controls, business process analysis, and business systems, and working knowledge of the United States Standard General Ledger and/or SAP experience preferred
* Strong understanding of business processes, project management methodologies, and leading practices along with progressive experience leading teams, mentoring staff, evaluating performance, and providing performance feedback
* U.S. citizenship required and the ability to obtain a U.S. Federal government security clearance within a reasonable period of time
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.
KPMG LLP - 12 months ago
KPMG LLP, the audit, tax and advisory firm, is the U.S. member firm of KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"). KPMG...