Construction Project Manager III
Responsible for supporting and coordinating all aspects of field construction project activities for multiple cell sites in support of Network Vision and other construction project within the assigned market. Responsibilities include: directing and providing technical guidance to outside engineering firms, contractors, and vendors; and coordinating utilities, access, and inspections. The Construction Manager II daily tasks include generation /review of completed bid packages, coordination of site visits with engineers and contractors, generation /review of project schedules, reporting, site audits, on- site construction management of subcontractors and other duties as assigned.
- Some travel required (50%).
- Must have valid driver's license, three consecutive years of active driving history, successfully complete driver's safety training, and otherwise comply with Sprint's Driver Safety Policy and guidelines.
- Bachelor's degree and four years related work experience or eight years related work experience post high school
- Three years experience managing technical projects
- Two years experience with reporting and budgets
At Sprint, we're more than just talk. We've changed the way people communicate, how they work and how they stay connected on the go. Sprint is widely recognized for developing, engineering and deploying innovative technologies, including the first wireless 4G service from a national carrier in the United States; offering industry-leading mobile data services, leading prepaid brands including Virgin Mobile USA, Boost Mobile, and Assurance Wireless; instant national and international push-to-talk capabilities; and a global Tier 1 Internet backbone. Behind every decision we make, there is a passion and drive to develop technologies to enhance and simplify our customers' lives.
Are you ready for the big time?
Sprint is a background screening, drug screening, and E-Verify participating employer. We are an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.
COLTEC - Lone Tree, CO. #1607 - Lincoln
9992 COMMONS ST STE 100
Sprint is a global integrated communications provider serving more than 26 million customers in over 100 countries. With more than $26...