BATF associate is responsible for ensuring the accurate and correct completion of 4473s, filing of 4473s daily, weekly , monthly, as well as the reporting of multiple handgun sales, monthly firearms inventory, the acquisition and disposition report( A&D report). Additionally they are responsible for E-Bound accuracy-entering all guns in the system correctly when they are delivered, transfer of firearms between stores as well as other FFL dealers.
The BATF associate is also responsible for customer service and assisting firearms associates during peak times or based on business need.
1. Service Standards : Exceed Expectations, Deliver Value and Develop relationships.
2. Teamwork: Arrive at work on time, establish and maintain productive working
relationships, consistently set good example for others and complete work according to department needs and deadlines.
3. Driving Sales: Educate, inform and share knowledge with customers and other associates.
4. Job Knowledge : Remain up-to-date and demonstrate working knowledge of the job - effectively utilizes internal processes, systems and technology and participates in training relevant to position.
6. Complete other duties as assigned .
- Demonstrates willingness to perform work outside assigned area adopting a whole store attitude, grasps instruction, learns quickly adapting to change and increase efforts when necessary to complete assignments
Education/Experience: High School degree or GED required with 1+ years experience in a fast paced retail environment
- Proven ability to deliver unparalleled customer service.
- Strong computer skills with the ability to effectively maneuver in a Windows environment and through Microsoft Office products.
- Possess a positive, can-do attitude.
- Has a passion for the outdoors and possess outdoor experience either in a retail environment or from personal experience.
- Solid knowledge of ATF forms, firearms and hunting.
- Must be 21 years old.
- Ability to communicate, both verbally and written, clearly and concisely in English is required.
Gander Mountain is an EEO/AA Employer
We love everything about the outdoors, and our customers do too. For more than 50 years, we've helped customers discover and fuel their...