Deltek (Nasdaq: PROJ) is the leading global provider of enterprise software and information solutions for professional services firms, government contractors, and government agencies. For decades, we have delivered actionable insight that empowers our customers to unlock their business potential. Over 14,000 organizations and 1.8 million users in approximately 80 countries around the world rely on Deltek to research and identify opportunities, win new business, optimize resources, streamline operations, and deliver more profitable projects. Deltek - Know more. Do more.™ www.deltek.com.
Location - can be located ANYWHERE in US - will be working remote from home or at client location (clients are mostly East Coast)
Travel - must be able to travel up to 100%- (NO weekends)
Type - F/T Salaried plus quarterly bonus
This position has been created to provide internal support and consulting services to Deltek customers using iBASEt's Solumina product and the integration with Costpoint Materials Management modules.
Consultants lead and support project engagements to ensure smooth implementations of Deltek software.
This position is a 100% client-facing role that requires nationwide or regional travel. Metropolitan-DC area candidates are preferred.
- Works at customer sites to identify and implement solutions to broad, complex, and critical customer implementation challenges and issues. Using a high degree of insight, research, and analytical skills, to develop new or enhanced methods and techniques to resolve problems and implement Deltek products.
- Contributes to the overall planning of projects by recommending approaches, identifying resources, and developing timelines.
- Leverages lifecycle implementation experience to anticipate changes required in project plans and processes. Effectively communicates issues and alternative solutions. Takes initiative to achieve valued-added results and improve upon solutions offered.
- May lead small work teams (2-6 professionals) on engagements. Manages engagement scope and client expectations. Plans and organizes the work of the team and determines, monitors, and reports on project status. Identifies and appropriately communicates license and services opportunities. May work alone at client site or with partner resources.
- Develops and fosters collaborative working relationships with customers. Works collaboratively with clients, project managers, third-party consultants, and Deltek GovCon Services Consulting staff to utilize Deltek consulting and project methodology, techniques, tools, and solutions. Work with team members and clients to transfer knowledge of relevant experiences.
- Use non-billable time learning and testing new products and working with clients and prospects to promote additional services and billable time.
- Support business development efforts by estimating work efforts, and performing other business development support activities.
Candidate must possess:
- The ideal candidate will possess deep skills and a strong background in Materials Management processes including manufacturing, inventory control, procurement and sales order processing.
- Consulting or government contractor production/materials management experience: 4-10 years
- Deep Solumina product knowledge
- B.A./B.S. or equivalent work experience
- Strong written and oral communication skills with the ability to communicate across all layers of an organization
- Experience with Deltek applications or other ERP software (Oracle, SAP, PeopleSoft, Lawson, JD Edwards, Baan, etc.) desirable but not required
- Successful candidate will possess:
- Ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines with minimal supervision
- Ability to develop and deliver product and consulting training to build new service capabilities within the consulting organization
- Ability to work with ambiguous requirements; flexibility in scheduling and tasking
- Strong teamwork skills, facilitation skills and client-facing abilities
- Ability to travel up to 100%
Deltek - 10 months ago
Deltek provides project management software designed to meet the needs of professional services firms and project-based businesses. Its appl...