AAI has an immediate opening for a Part-Time Plant Protection Officer. The officer will be on-call to meet security scheduling shortage needs and coverage for any of the security shifts.
All requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
- Assemble, proof, and correct as necessary all daily logs, reports, checklists, records, and associated paperwork generated during shift. Enforce and comply with AAI Corp Policy & Procedures and DOD Regulations pertaining to Security.
- Conduct investigations, random inspections, fire and safety inspections, and perform routine patrol (motorized & walking) of AAI Corp grounds and facilities. Respond to alarm activations and emergency situations. Prepare incident & accident reports. Enforce and comply with AAI Corp Policy & Procedures and DOD Regulations pertaining to Security.
- Monitor & operate all security equipment in the Security Control Center. Control entry/access to AAI Corp grounds and facilities. Control and issue employee and visitor credentials. Coordinate & dispatch response to alarm activations and emergency situations. Prepare and assemble daily logs, incident & accident reports, emergency checklists, and other required reports and records. Enforce and comply with AAI Corp Policy & Procedures and DOD Regulations pertaining to Security.
- Identify and control entry/access of all personnel entering AAI Corp grounds and facilities via the Lobby. Control and issue employee and visitor credentials and parking permits. Prepare and submit daily visitor control logs. Control and coordinate vendors providing services and making deliveries. Conduct baggage and random inspections. Monitor and control property being removed from AAI Corp Property. Enforce and comply with AAI Corp Policy & Procedures and DOD Regulations pertaining to Security.
- Identify and control entry/access of personnel & vehicles to AAI Corp grounds and facilities. Control and issue employee and visitor credentials and parking permits. Control and coordinate vendors providing services and making deliveries. Control and coordinate classified and hazardous cargo deliveries. Prepare and submit daily visitor logs. Monitor and control property being removed from AAI Corp Property. Enforce and comply with AAI Corp Policy &Procedures and DOD Regulations pertaining Security.
- Other duties as assigned.
This position requires exerting 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force to constantly move objects. Visual requirements are the minimum for those who work analyzing data and figures and work on a computer terminal. Must be able to conduct walking and driving patrols. Must be able to sit or stand for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain certification as an ARC, Standard First Aid provider and CPR/AED Provider.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Dept of Defense SECRET Security Clearance.
- Personal computer, access control, CCTV and alarm system skills.
- Ability to read, write, understand, and speak the English language.
- Ability to interact well with visitors, employees, and the general public.
This position is subject to a variety of physical and atmospheric conditions, which will require the use of personal protective equipment. Also this position is subject to extreme weather and temperature conditions. Must be able to work all shifts.
One to three years of experience in Law Enforcement or Industrial Security is desired and a High School Graduate Diploma or GED Equivalency is required.
This position requires use of information which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and/or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR)., The ITAR/EAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements, including US Citizenship, for access to classified information.
Feb 4, 2013, 9:08:43 AM
Textron (and its subsidiaries) participates in E-Verify. We will provide the U.S. Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employer’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
AAI flies high, with or without pilots. AAI makes aerospace and defense systems, including unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) systems for the US...