Octo Consulting Group is seeking a Lead Developer.The lead developer should be strong Java developer with recent experience using the Adobe CQ Software. In addition, the candidate should preferably have solid experience in setup and configuration of Adobe CQ/Day.
- Interact with clients to create end-to-end specifications for content & collaboration solutions
- Translate client requirements into technical designs; design and implement customer
- engagement strategies to support multi-site, multi-channel, multi-lingual delivery environments
- Develop digital consumer experiences based on foundation of the Adobe CQ product suite, including CQ, CRX, CQ WCM,DAM and Social Collaboration
- Design and implement components for the CQ platform
- Build solutions on top of the CQ WCM, DAM and Social Collaboration modules
- Create and integrate content-driven applications on top of the Day core platform
- Define implementation processes, quality gates and standards
- Define best practices to manage performance and scalability of the content management and content delivery solution
- Diagnose and solve technical problems related to content management implementation
- Adopt and utilize iterative/Agile methodology as needed or requested
- 6+ years of experience with 2+ years of web content management system development experience. (CQ ver. 5.5 or above is preferred)
- Strong experience with web services development using RESTful implementations.
- Strong experience with core frameworks such as Spring, Hibernate, Apache Sling and Apache Felix.
- A solid understanding of all CMS building blocks including templates, components, dialogs, widgets, etc.
- A solid understanding of the CQ development and deployment process is preferred.
- Experience implementing, enhancing, and troubleshooting CQ5 installations is preferred.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
Octo has been providing critical acquisition and capability management support to PEO-EIS since 2008. This includes requirements development...