Reporting to the VP, eCommerce, the Merchandising Associate serves a critical role in the success of the business unit. This is highly visible position within the company. Successful candidates will have three or more years of technology or internet-related business experience, show an understanding of the commerce business cycle, be highly detail-oriented, and demonstrate and exceptional ability to perform under tight deadlines in a high pressure work environment.
Sympoz is a well-funded start-up company based in Denver, CO. The company provides a unique online learning and training platform. The company’s proprietary technology replicates the classroom experience through time-based tracking of student-teacher interactions, and increasingly rich community-generated content. Founded in 2010, Sympoz leadership has substantial Internet experience with companies such as eBay and ServiceMagic.
Qualified candidates must show
Daily responsibilities and job requirements
- College degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years experience in internet, technology or online commerce
- General understanding of retail product cycle
- Ability to successfully managing multiple detail-oriented projects
- Experience implementing merchandising and marketing campaigns
- Experience with hosted solutions and web interfaces
- Exceptional written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of cross-functional teams and willingness to take on responsibilities outside primary job description when necessary
This position is available immediately. Interested candidates should contact with eCom Merchandising Associate in the subject of the email.
- Implementation of daily email marketing campaigns for ecommerce business unit.
- Creation of online merchandise listings and creating a compelling sales experience for the customer.
- Work with ecommerce Logistics team in synchronizing inventory availability, sales data and fulfillment requirements.
- Represent ecommerce on cross-functional marketing and communications teams.
- Work with product development team on ecommerce product requirements.
- Work with Customer Support team to provide world class support experience
- Other responsibilities as required by department and company
JobHost - 15 months ago
Sympoz creates vibrant communities that inspire and educate. We enable you to follow your passion in an environment where you can watch, int...