VCA Alameda East Veterinary Hospital |
is seeking a board certified Veterinary Radiologist to join our multi-doctor, 24/7 emergency/specialty/general practice in Denver, Colorado.
We are looking for an outgoing individual who is interested in joining our dynamic team and becoming a member of the Denver community—enjoying all that the Rocky Mountain Front Range has to offer.
The Radiology Specialist —under the guidance of the Medical Director and with the support of the Regional Medical Director—carries out VCA’s promise to our clients: making their pet’s health our top priority and excellent service our goal. The Radiologist educates clients and referring veterinarians on, advocates for and strives to deliver the highest quality medical, surgical, dental and nutritional diagnostics, treatment, and preventative care to companion animals.
Skills and Qualifications
- A Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) degree, or equivalent, from an accredited university.
- Residency training with board eligibility or certification in Veterinary Radiology.
- Ability to become licensed to practice in the state of Colorado.
- Professional comportment and appearance, with excellent interpersonal skills and a positive, friendly attitude.
- Establish a good rapport with referring veterinarians, including: timely professional and respectful communication; assistance in their professional growth and education through recommendations and interaction on referred and shared cases; ongoing development of a positive and professional working relationship; participation in Continuing Education involving the local referral community.
- Assist in the development and training of the paraprofessional team to ensure the delivery of the highest quality care and exceptional client service.
- Assist with marketing the services of the specialty practice through a variety of outreach programs, some of which include: making hospital visits to referring veterinarians, assisting with local CE meetings, answering all calls from referring veterinarians promptly, helping with production of hospital newsletters and case reports.
- Assist with the training of interns and residents, under the guidance of the Medical Director.
- Positively represent the hospital and VCA in the professional community and to the general public.
VCA rewards its team members with a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Life and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Continuing Education allowance
- Professional Liability Coverage
If interested in this opportunity, please click the “Apply” link below.
If you think this would be an ideal opportunity for someone you know, click “Share.”