Actavis Inc. is the U.S. subsidiary of Actavis Group, a global leader in developing, manufacturing and marketing high-quality generic medications with more than $2.25 billion in worldwide sales in 2010. Approximately one-third of all sales are generated in the United States, Actavis’ largest single market and home to seven locations: three in New Jersey, two in Florida and one each in Maryland and North Carolina.
Responsibilities will include:
- The MRF Operator is responsible for the disassembly, cleaning, set-up, operation, inspection, in-process testing, and documentation of all MRF processes and equipment in accordance with applicable procedures, Master Formulas, and cGMP’s.
- Monitors processes and ensures compliance with applicable SOP(s) & Master Formula(s) and all FDA, DEA, and OSHA regulations.
- Carefully assembles, disassembles, and cleans and maintains equipment in accordance with applicable SOP(s). Ensure equipment is safe, clean, and properly set-up for production.
- Troubleshoot as needed.
- Documents all cleaning, set-up, and in-process testing activities in accordance with applicable SOP(s).
- Ensures all paperwork, batch records, and associated documents are accurately and completely filled out.
- Maintains processing rooms and work areas in a safe, clean, and well organized manner. Meets all safety objectives/requirements.
- Meets and/or exceeds weekly/monthly production requirements (schedule compliance).
- Communicates any atypical issues, out of specification (OOS) results, or non-compliance to area Group Leader/Supervisor immediately.
Actavis is a values-driven organization that encourages and rewards ambition, creativity and accountability; and is active in local communities. Actavis is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers an attractive compensation and benefits package to support its goal of being an “employer of choice” in the industry.
- High School Diploma required
- Regular lifting of 40lbs throughout the course of the day.
- 2nd or 3rd shift
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills & strong organizational skills.
- Ability to troubleshoot process and equipment related problems.
- Fluid Bed/Encapsulation experience preferred.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of SOP’s, cGMP’s, DEA, and OSHA regulations preferred.
Actavis - 16 months ago
As its name implies, the Actavis U.S. is the US manufacturing and marketing unit of global generics firm Actavis. The company makes some 150...