What is a Professional Sales Associate?
At Advance Auto Parts , a Professional Sales Associate is the gatekeeper for ensuring that each customer has a superior shopping experience. Thereby, working to make legendary service the trademark at Advance Auto Parts. Each Sales Associate must be knowledgeable of all facets of the sore and be committed to being a “A" Team Member who inspires our team, helps our customers succeed and is committed to growing the business and profitability with integrity. This must be accomplished by consistently executing all store level tasks and responsibilities in a way that drives our 4 key strategies (Transform DIY, Accelerate Commercial, Availability and Service Excellence) in a way that is consistent with our 3 core values to inspire, serve and grow.
A Professional Sales Associate at Advance Auto Parts is responsible for:
- Being an “A" player on the Advance Auto Parts team
- Having a passion for serving our customers and offering superior service to every customer, every day
- Being actively engaged in our business and brining their best to work every day
- Being committed to improving themselves, their fellow Team Members and our company
- Working to exceeding their individual and store targets every day
- Offering a superior shopping experience to every customer in a way that drives up our DIY traction scores and helps the store achieve full potential!
Key Focus Areas
- Providing Legendary Customer Service
- Executing Operational Excellence
- Completing Action Plans
Essential Job Skills Needed to be a successful Professional Sales Associate
- Ability to fully understand all facets of the business
- Ability to effectively execute all key tasks, critical to supporting our 4 key strategies (attachment selling, selling premium parts, etc)
- Ability to maintain high standards of customer service and create a superior customer experience for each customer by promptly greeting them and helping them locate the right merchandise for their project
- Ability to maintain and develop a comprehensive product knowledge
- Ability to maintain an awareness of and achieve maximum results on all promotions and advertisements
- Ability to execute merchandise moves, stocking and display with high housekeeping standards
- Ability to participate in inventories and periodic cycle counts
- Ability to ring us sales at register and provide prompt and expedient service
- Ability to use basic math accurately
- Ability to communicate effectively with peers, customers and management
- Ability to speak and write English, Spanish a plus
- Ability to build customer loyalty and aid customers in locating the right merchandise for their project.
- Ability to use computers accurately and effectively
- Ability to work well in a diverse, fast-paced and results-oriented retail environment
- Ability to produce consistently high sales averages
- Ability to manage time effectively
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to be punctual and at work as scheduled
Advance Auto Parts - 12 months ago
Advance Auto Parts, Inc. (Advance) operates within the United States automotive aftermarket industry, which includes replacement parts...