Essential Skills/Qualifications :
- 4-year degree or the equivalent combination of education and work experience required.
- 5-7 years related experience required.
- Comprehensive knowledge of various dealer finance and indirect consumer lending products and services and credit decisions.
- Proven sales track record, including history of successfully attracting new customers.
- Account management skills, including ability to build strong and lasting business relationships.
- Refined negotiation skills.
- Ability to work in teams to contribute to sound lending decisions.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- PC skills.
-Sells and retains automobile and other consumer indirect business to an established sales goal, responsible for large and complex prospects and existing customers in a designated region.
-Develops indirect business providing financing for individual borrowers purchasing through car dealers. -Makes prospect visits, developing knowledge of prospect situations, developing and proposing solutions and establishing and maintaining business relationships.
- Gathers related financial and general business information, participates in team credit decisions and communicates with prospects and customers to close sales.
- Maintains network of referral sources and centers of influence. Acquires and maintains in-depth knowledge of customer lending products.
Ensures that own work, as well as work of any employees supervised, is in compliance with applicable laws, regulations and guidelines, as detailed in policies located on Company Intranet; policies include but are not limited to Fair Lending, Know Your Customer, Bank Secrecy Act and other applicable anti-money-laundering policies.
Essential Functions Performed:
1. Sells and retains automobile consumer indirect business to an established sales goal. 2. Meets with prospects and customers to achieve sales and cross-referral goals. 3. Develops personal plan to achieve assigned sales goals. 4. Maintains strong business relationships 5. Coordinates with other internal business development personnel to exchange prospect information as appropriate. 6. Coordinates customer account relationship management. 7. Represents Company at customer-oriented business groups and civic organizations to develop referral network and enhance sales performance. 8. Maintains knowledge of consumer lending products and services. 9. Performs additional duties and participates in special projects as required.
First Niagara - 15 months ago
A lot of water and a few barrels have gone over Niagara Falls since First Niagara Bank was founded. Tracing its roots to 1870, the flagship...