Manages and analyzes monetary resources and affairs within an organization. Must have strong analytical and problem solving skills and the ability to work with diverse groups of internal clients. May also be responsible for conducting technical accounting research as needed. Prepares and maintains supporting documentation for monthly, quarterly and annual reports. Updates and collects business unit reporting packages, helps prepare ad hoc financial reporting as necessary.
MUST be proficient in MS Excel 2010 and MS Access 2010.
- BA in Finance or Accounting required plus 3+ years of direct relevant experience.
- Ability to alter and/or create SQL code.
- Write queries in MS Access and create pivot tables, do vlookups in MS Excel.
- Accounting knowledge to do research and some healthcare experience.
- Person to do cost accounting using the DSS system.
Enclipse - 16 months ago