Covestic is currently seeking an Oracle Fusion HCM expert that can work with several functional and technical teams within the company to handle issues. Responsibilities include:
- Capture and track HR implementation issues.
- Work with IT to troubleshoot issues and identify workarounds
- Understand root cause of issues and identify solution
- Validate workarounds in the system and test fixes as they become available
- Communicate regular status to HR stakeholders open items, fixes and workarounds
- Gather requirements for future enhancements
- Drive constant improvements and help implement best practices in support of future initiatives
- Assist with outlining a roadmap to get the application to the next level
- Assist with the upgrade and implementation of other functions within HCM within Self Service, Applicant Tracking, Onboarding, and Position Management.
For immediate consideration, please apply through the link provided or forward your resume directly to Tim Poole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Strong problem analytical and problem solving skills
- Oracle Fusion HCM expertise
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Savvy personality to work with various levels of management
- Energetic and upbeat personality, “can-do” attitude
- Experience working directly with HR stakeholders
Covestic is a leading provider of IT services for midsize and enterprise organizations; federal, state, and local government agencies, and educational institutions. We maintain close partnerships in our key focus areas such as cloud computing, IT service management, mobile payment solutions, and project delivery with companies such as Microsoft, Serena, SalesForce.com, and ServiceNow. In addition, our staff maintains a high level of partner certifications, and ITIL® certification training as well as specialized training to ensure successful implementation in areas such as project management, application integration, and business intelligence.
Covestic - 10 months ago
copy to clipboard