Career Opportunities: Office Administrator / Receptionist
To apply for this position, please send your resume and a cover letter demonstrating your excellent communication skills to email@example.com, using the job title as your subject line.
Location: Mountain View
Hawk Ridge Systems is looking for an energetic, multitasking, quick study [that means you learn things really fast] - with an excellent phone presence - to support our Mountain View engineering headquarters.
- You must have professional-quality, English-language, verbal and written communication skills. You must have the ability to speak clearly and concisely.
- Previous reception experience on multiline phone system, answering at least 25 calls per day.
- Excel, MS Office and data management systems experience
- Team Player with a ‘get it done’ approach to problem solving. Ability to identify areas for improvements, create plan and bring to management
- Must be able to multitask and take ownership of projects
- Self- starter who is passionate about customer service
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently, while maintaining a high level of quality and commitment to project timeframes.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Conscientious and reliable
- Experience with some Customer Relationship Management software; NetSuite experience strongly preferred
- 7 am to 4 pm work day. ONTIME ATTENDANCE IS CRITICAL. Flexibility may be required to support sales volumes as needed.
The Office Administrator/Receptionist duties include all aspects of managing the front office and phone support. You are the Voice of the Company, and must represent Hawk Ridge Systems as a highly competent professional at all times. We have a centralized phone system, and you will be responsible for answering and routing the calls to support, sales, customer service, order management and executive management. Specific duties include:
- Inbound phone call answering
- Shipping and mailing
- Marketing event projects
- Coordination of office events and food orders
- Maintaining current library of marketing collateral for remote offices
- Outbound phone event confirmation
- Data entry into our Customer Relationship Management System (NetSuite)
- Order management projects
- Filing and storage management
- Order kitchen supplies and maintain orderly kitchen
- Support for other staff members with miscellaneous tasks as necessary
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, dental and vision benefits. 401K plan
Hawk Ridge Systems is one of the world’s largest providers of SolidWorks 3D Design Software providing sales, service and support for mechanical engineers and management. Providing software solutions to the engineering industry since 1996, we have 14 offices throughout the Western U.S. and Canada.
Hawk Ridge Systems is an equal opportunity employer.
Hawk Ridge Systems - 9 months ago