The Window Washer cleans windows, glass partitions, mirrors, and other glass surfaces of building interior or exterior.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. 1. Under direct supervision is responsible for safe cleaning of windows, glass partitions, mirrors and glass surfaces throughout the Mount Sinai Hospital and the School of Medicine.
2. 2. Communicates with supervisor about issues concerning unsafe conditions, general maintenance, improving productivity or employee concerns.
3. 3. Prepares logs/reports to keep supervisor abreast of all service requests.
4. 4. Works from elevated platform to clean surfaces that are higher than eight (8) feet.
5. 5. Must ensure maintenance of all window washing equipment, i.e. ladders, lifts, elevated platforms.
6. 6. Must monitor the use of cleaning supplies and equipment and notify supervisor of replenishment needs in a timely fashion.
7. 7. At the direction of the Manager, interfaces with user departments for the purpose of coordinating services and special events needs. When necessary, must work with supervisor to perform difficult/specialized work assignments.
8. 8. Performs other related duties.
High School or GED required Must speak, understand, read, and write English.
Good communication skills
Attention to detail
Mount Sinai Medical Center is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We recognize the power and importance of a diverse employee population and strongly encourage applicants with various experiences and backgrounds.
Mount Sinai Medical Center--An EEO/AA-D/V Employer.
Mount Sinai Medical Center - 24 months ago
Mount Sinai Medical Center