Position assists the Marketing Department with the planning and implementation of promotions and stadium entertainment features.
- Assist with the implementation and execution of the Blue Crew Program
- Monitor and control all inventory of remaining promotional items throughout the year
- Assist at all marketing events during games including Special Events and Promotional Giveaways.
- Manage and distribute pocket schedule ordering and mailings including fan requests via phone, internet and email, as well as all business distribution
- Distribute all promotional items to staff in a timely matter following giveaway to public
- Coordinate distribution of promotional items to gates with other departments
- Begin and maintain a book of promotions and events done by other teams
- Follow teams on various social media platforms and assist with the implementation of our social media plan.
- Assist with the implementation of all in-stadium advertising
- Other administrative duties as assigned by the marketing department
- Bachelor’s degree study in a related program
- Familiar with Microsoft Applications
- Strong interpersonal, organization and customer service skills
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Position requires attendance at most Royals home games
- Available to work 35 hours weekly including some holidays, evenings and weekends
MLB - 20 months ago