Crown Equipment Corporation designs, manufactures, distributes, services and supports material
handling products that provide customers with superior value. Crown has a network of factory direct
sales and service dealers doing business as Crown Lift Trucks. As one of the world's largest lift truck
manufacturers, Crown is focused on providing solutions that mean improved performance for our
- Set up, adjust and operate automatic and CNC lathes.
- Change tooling as needed.
- Operate 1 or 2 machines by self or up to 3 machines with the help of another operator.
- Help solve machining problems related to your machine.
- Inspect parts per print specifications.
- Help train and assist new operators.
- Able to read and change CNC programs.
A high school diploma or equivalent is required. Read blueprints. Understand basic math (including fractions and decimals). Knowledge of CNC programming and controls is preferred. Ability to problem solve. Must be able to work safely in areas of lift truck traffic.
Compensation and Benefits:
Crown offers an excellent wage and benefits package for full-time employees including Health/Dental/Prescription Drug Plan, Flexible Benefits Plan, 401K Retirement Savings Plan, Life and Disability Benefits, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation, Tuition Reimbursement, and much more.
Crown is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V
Crown Equipment Corporation - 21 months ago
The jewels in the crown of Crown Equipment are electric-powered forklift trucks used for maneuvering goods inside warehouses and...