Lewis Hyman Inc. has an immediate opening for a Sales and Marketing Administrative Specialist with the opportunity to engage in Domestic and International Sales and Marketing. This person would be responsible for participating in building the “preeminent home company” – home décor, home organization, and home security. This person will:
This position reports to the EVP of Sales for LH Licensed Products. This position will be located in our Carson, CA office and is an integral part of our Sales and Marketing Team
- Lead and execute projects.
- Communicate coordinate and resolve customer issues.
- Prepare reports consider the information reported, propose and implement solutions.
- Develop and be a champion of processes, organization and standardization.
- Effectively build rapport across the sales, operations, and finance functions.
- Be able to productively and professionally engage directly with major customers.
The Company – Lewis Hyman, Inc. and LH Licensed Products
Founded over 80 years ago, Lewis Hyman, Inc. is a leading designer and distributor of window treatments, garden products, door locks, safes and other products for the home. Through its affiliated company, LH Licensed Products, Inc., we hold the licensing agreement to design and distribute Honeywell safes and shredders. With a global footprint, our products are sold through many locations including stores such as The Home Depot, Lowe’s, Target and Amazon.com. Our success is a tradition steeped in home design and a thorough understanding of consumer wants.
The following is an overview of the duties this person will be expected to perform.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepares Weekly POS for all product categories. This includes downloading data from various sources and using Excel to organize, create, and distribute management reports.
- Create project plans/stoplight charts to coordinate and lead actions and deadlines among customers, sales logistics, suppliers and other functional organizations.
- Coordinate and Prepare Agenda’s, Meeting Notes and follow-up.
- Prepare customer Set-up forms and other vendor related forms for submission.
- Coordinate customer presentations including Quotations, price lists, investment analyses, reports and other related documentation. The Sales Admin will work with the Sales Executives to coordinate the presentation up to its final book form.
- Communicates ad coordinates specified accounts contacts with Sales Executives.
- Maintains files and documentation for these accounts’.
- Run Daily sales reports and open order reports for accounts.
- Develops, follows, and champion’s processes to improve sales and standardize how the company executes.
- Prepares and distributes sales Driver reports in advance of sales meetings.
- Prepare and executes travel arrangement sand expense documentation of the Sales Executive.
- Assist others as needed.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. EOE
- You must be able to manage multiple projects to completion.
- The ability to effectively prioritize tasks, coordinate resources, motivate teammates, and to drive firm deadlines, are critical to succeeding in this role.
- You must be able to deal effectively with people while maintaining a professional appositive attitude.
- You must be able to “roll-up your sleeves” and enjoy doing very detailed work in addition to handling other responsibilities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Experience with AS 400 Systems a plus.
Monster - 9 months ago