Landpoint, Inc. is seeking intelligent, experienced, and personable HR Coordinator to work closely with the HR department and management team in order to fill positions for the company nationwide. Below is an outline of expected duties as well as required qualifications and benefits. |
Duties and Expectations
- Interview, screen, evaluate, hire, and train employees.
- Develop recruiting strategies to identify qualified candidates through various recruiting tools.
- Evaluate candidates° strengths compared with clients° requirements by, for example, evaluating, screening, and interviewing the candidate.
- Negotiate wage rates and other terms and conditions of employment with candidates, and gain commitment from candidates for current and future job requirements.
- Complete extensive necessary pre-employment processes including reference checks and background tests and document verification.
- Preparing a variety of reports and other materials
- Participates in recruiting events
- Ensures a positive candidate experience
- Demonstrates knowledge of applicable employment laws
- Assistance with relocating employees
- Re-evaluation of employees and termination support
- Benefits Management
- Must have recruiting experience in a service-oriented business industry.
- Possess strong written and oral communication skills.
- Have srong skills in Microsoft Office products and be able to navigate standard HR organizational programs.
- Able to thrive in a fast pace environment
- Self-starter, self-motivated; capable of staying focused without close supervision
- Detail oriented
- 2-5 years recruiting experience.
- Be part of the fastest growing companies in the nation.
- Competitive incentive program
- Company medical Insurance benefits
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Use cutting edge technology to assist you in your daily tasks.
- Matching 401(k)
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Please submit a cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to be considered for this position.
About Landpoint, Inc.
Our people work on some of the most challenging and high profile projects in the area. Working at Landpoint will provide you with the opportunity to collaborate with a diverse workforce of extremely talented professionals, many of whom are at the top of their fields, on projects that impact our world for the better.
As one of the areas largest land surveying and envrionmental consulting firms, we offer employees countless job opportunities and career paths. Our success depends on attracting the best talent and continuously striving to improve what we do and how we do it.
We are dedicated to providing our people with the support they need to do outstanding work. From our competitive benefits program to a Health and Safety program whose goal is zero workplace injuries, we provide the support you need to excel at your job. There are no barriers to where your talent can lead you.
Landpoint is the area's largest firm of registered professional land surveyors, providing geodetic surveying, utilizing GPS technology for...