If you are looking for a challenging and rewardingposition in Supply Chain Management as a Production Planner and have direct experience in the aerospace or aviation industryhere is a great opportunity for youin our Special Mission Aircraft organization in Fort Worth.
Our Fort Worth facility, which is a part of Mission Systems, is seeking an experienced production planner where the candidate will be immediately challenged in planning, preparing and issuing controlling production schedules and material requirements to ensure a controlled flow of approved materials timed to meet production requirements.You will be involved with coordinating material movement between warehouse and production areas.
The Integrated Systems Division is part of the Mission Systems Group that specializes in Special Missions Aircraft organization and is a leader in Electronic Warfare (EW) systems, Special Mission Aircraft (SMA) solutions and services and specialized sensor and weapon system technology. Mission Systems has annual sales of more than $4.5 Billion and approximately 7,000 employees in 21 states.
- Advises Program Management of the status of work in progress, material availability, and potential production problems.
- Prepares work orders or purchase requests for the production or purchase of components or parts based on a master production schedule, shop load, and inventory requirements.
- Schedules and expedites the movement of parts by means of move orders, stock transfers, and requests for shipping orders.
- Provides inventory usage, scrap, and shrinkage, and coordinates any appropriate action.- Assists management in resolving problems concerning over-shipments, shortages, engineering changes, and cancellation of orders.
- Develops tracking document based on manufacturing Bill of Materials, material costs, budgets and ETCs/EAC's.
- Participates in program EVMS reviews as the Cost Account manager (CAM).And Support SCM on SPMP, BOE development, Supplier Health Assessments.
Requirements & Responsibilities
Education & Experience
- Material Requirement - Ensure that all material requirements are correct and fulfilled to support MRP requirements and Build schedules.Verifies accuracy of manufacturing Bill of Materials and delivery dates support program requirement and expedite workarounds as needed
- Planning & Production - provides monthly Estimates to Completion (EACs) and Estimate to Completion (EACs), coordinates with production to resolve material issues, and coordinates acceptance of inspection material
- Program Management, IPT- serves as IPT lead to support manufacturing and resolve material issues, acts as liaison between the Program Office and Engineering, Quality and SCM, supports SCM on proposals and coordinate Material Summit kick-off between Buyers, Planners, PM and MQE
- BA degree or the equivalent in related experience
- 5 to 7 years experience working in an MPM environment as a Production Planner
- US Citizenship required and ability to obtain a DoD government clearance
- Multi tasking and skilled using MS business applications
ATK offers a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, recognition for individual skills and accomplishments, and advancement opportunities.
- 2 years working with MRP Systems
- Establishing and maintain a manufacturing Bill of Material (BOM)
- Acquisition planning process
- Material Planning
- Maintain a Line of Balance (LOB)
- Inventory Controls
- Material handling and storage
- Forecasting and Budgeting
ATK is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Aeroindustryjobs - 5 years ago
copy to clipboard