The Webmaster is responsible for the overall support of all websites within our franchise. Assist in the design/support of company web pages, including graphics, animation and functionality, while maintaining quality, user-friendliness, and integrity of our web properties. Develops web page infrastructure and applications related to pages with more advanced graphics and features while monitoring web servers and site technical performance. Performs day-to-day site maintenance, navigation and browser compatibility, retains quality-control of third party content when applicable.
Skills / Attributes Required:
- Capability to Design, develop, optimize and maintain web sites and applications utilizing PHP/MySQL . Responsible for the design of company web pages, including graphics, animation and functionality.
- To develop web page infrastructure and application related to pages with more advanced graphics and features while monitoring web servers and site technical performance.
- Diverse understanding of the Setup, Management and customization of Wordpress
- Aid in the development of both Internet and Intranet-related projects, and the implementation of third party systems, and Develop custom scripts based on the needs of the Internet marketing department.
- Perform Daily Diagnosis and repair of website errors, while managing servers for technical performance & security of all websites.
- Familiar with SEO Best Practices and implementation of proper tagging within websites.
Technical Requirements & Experience:
- BS in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience preferred
- Minimum 3-5 years web development and design
- Ability to multitask and prioritize a large volume of projects using BaseCamp.
- Thorough knowledge of compatibility issues for all major browsers
- Ability to take broad user requirements and translate into robust code
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, with the ability to analyze and report website traffic statistics using Google Analytics.
- Advise E-Comm Director on the improvement, results, competition and new technology to assist with the marketing of our franchise.
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational and time-management skills, A flexible attitude with proven experience of working in a small team.
- Experience with Illustrator, Photoshop, WordPress, Familiar with social media platforms: Twitter, -- Facebook, & mobile design frameworks.
- Education: BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
To apply, please submit your cover letter, salary requirements and resume.