Founded in 1986, Coler & Colantonio, Inc. is a multidisciplinary firm of engineers and scientists providing high quality engineering services across a diverse range of market segments, geographic locations (both domestic and international) and project types. We have established client bases in the energy, private and public market sectors. In the energy sector we perform feasibility studies, survey engineering, permitting & facility design services associated with the distribution of energy in pipelines; as well as offering a full range of asset management software. In the private sector, we offer services associated with permitting, surveying & design and construction of commercial buildings and residential subdivisions. In the public sector we offer a full range of services associated with roadways, environmental protection, water distribution and treatment, wastewater collection and treatment and software for municipal functions. We are also able to offer design/build/operate services through a wholly owned subsidiary.
Qualified candidates will have a strong understanding and technical background working with gas pipeline engineering and pipeline construction. This person will work with clients on natural gas transmission and gathering lines, pumping/compressor stations and storage facility projects.
Candidates should have at least ten years in the oil and gas sector with both project engineering and project management responsibilities. The Candidate will be involved in all aspects of gas pipeline engineering including:
- Responsible for managing the development and execution of a broad range of natural gas or oil facility projects, including but not limited to high pressure transmission pipelines, compression, storage, gathering, treating and processing. Frequent travel to our various sites required.
- Manage projects, ensuring safety, reliability, environmental and human impacts are mitigated while meeting project goals including, but not limited to schedule, budget, safety and overall quality.
- Define and prepare job scopes and cost estimates for assigned projects.
- Preparing project funding documents such as cost estimates, equipment bid summaries and authorization requests
- Create and maintain project specific documentation during and following completion of a project to ensure compliance with state or federal laws, corporate policies and procedures or other governing bodies.
- Providing field engineering services and troubleshooting with direct client interface
- Lead the preparation and delivery of presentations that communicate project proposals, descriptions and status to senior management, state or federal agencies, and/ or the public.
- Work independently in scheduling and completing tasks
- Contribute to projects with major focus in leadership of technical excellence or project management for larger or more complex projects
- Make independent decisions of moderate to high complexity.
- Interact with various personnel, clients and state and/ or federal agencies regarding assigned projects.
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in gas pipeline engineering.
- BS Degree in Engineering from an accredited academic institution. PE would be preferred
- Project Management experience or certifications
- Knowledge of pipeline engineering for gas transmission, metering, flow and pressure control, storage and withdrawal
- Knowledge of gas and utility codes and regulations including 49 CFR Part 192, CPUC GO 112E, ASME B31.8S
- Understanding of Pipeline Hazardous Materials and Safety Administration
- MS Office competent – strong Excel skills preferred
- Solid organization and time management abilities
- Authorization to work in the United States
- Strong interpersonal skills combined with a positive, team-oriented attitude
- Excellent Communication skills, both verbal and written
- High level of personal integrity with a strong work ethic
- Willingness to travel internationally as dictated by project demands
- Pass a pre-employment physical including a drug screening and background check
For more information about Coler & Colantonio, Inc. and to apply online visit us at www.col-col.com/careers.htm No agencies at this time.
Coler & Colantonio, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Coler & Colantonio, Inc. - 14 months ago