You will: sell MarketPoint and Medicare services and products, and build relationships with Humana’s customers and external business partners.
- Prospect and enroll eligible individuals in the Medicare Advantage Private Fee for Service (PFFS), Medicare PPO and HMO plans
- Market long-term care, life insurance, and other specialty products for the 50+ population
- Conduct one-on-one and group presentations for potential customers
- Generate sales leads from various sources
- Will be driing alot - some distance b/w appts very far
- Builds Trust: You honor your word by doing what you say you are going to do.
- Drives for excellence: You are a continuous learner who encourages others to learn. By constantly upgrading your own work, you achieve results and outperform the competition.
- Implementation/Execution: You are good at organizing and managing multiple priorities and/or projects by using appropriate methodologies and tools.
- Problem Solving: You are a problem solver with the ability to encourage others in collaborative problem solving. Acting as both a broker and consultant regarding resources, you engage others in problem solving without taking over.
- High School Diploma
- Health & Life Insurance Licenses
- Valid Driver’s License
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree
- Previous experience with health and life insurance, long-term care and/or annuity products
- Bi-lingual in English and Spanish
- You will report to a Sales Manager. This area is under the leadership of the SVP & Chief Operating Officer.
Work Environment Type
Virtual/Work At Home
Humana - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
Humana Inc. (Humana) is a full-service benefits solutions company, offering an array of health and supplemental benefit plans for employer...