Enthusiastic representative and fund raiser for the Royals Charities offering raffle tickets for 50/50 Raffle during Royals home games. Ticket sellers will be stationed throughout the ballpark and must be comfortable approaching patrons and selling to a crowd. Honesty, dependability and enthusiasm will be required to excel in the assignment.
- Effectively communicate and deliver information regarding Royals Charities to fans.
- Attend home games and sell raffle tickets to patrons in and around Kauffman Stadium.
- Count monies at approximately 6th inning and report totals to Raffle Coordinator.
- Reconcile tickets sold and cash received.
- Experience handling cash in a sales role.
- A charismatic personality exuding a positive attitude that demonstrates approachability and friendliness.
- Enthusiasm and high energy personality.
- Sales skills in a group setting.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Windows operating system.
- Ability to work 60 – 81 home games, including weekends and some nights from April-October.
- Ability to walk, stand and climb in an outdoor setting for 4-5 hours at a time.
- Ability to work in outside elements including heat, rain, and cold.
- Ability to attend pre-season training sessions.