Job Title: |
Sr Technical Assistant
- Performs a variety of clerical support functions in a field claim office.
- Performs a variety of the most complex clerical support functions in a field claim office, including examining transactions and documents for correctness, classifying or compiling information, responding to inquiries, maintaining files, and/or operating standard office equipment.
- Reviews bills, keys checks, enters data on computer systems, prepares subrogations, processes claims for payment, and prepares correspondence and transmittals.
- Processes daily checks, purchase orders, and processes payments to vendors.
- May manage salvage, follow up on routine claims, and/or prepare and audit basic financial functions.
- Orders reports and enters information on more complex claims such as those with coverage questions or recovery potential.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or required.
- High school diploma
- 5+ yrs. relevant business experience
Number of Openings
Equal Employment Opportunity
MetLife is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We are committed to attracting, retaining and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce.
How To Apply
For immediate consideration, click on the Apply Now button below. You will be directed to complete an on-line profile which may take 15 – 20 minutes to complete. Upon completion, you will receive an automated confirmation email verifying you have successfully applied to the job.
This is the place to be to make an impact with an award-winning team that always puts its customers first. MetLife is taking giant strides...