Job Title: |
Sr Technical Assistant
- Performs a variety of clerical support functions in a field claim office.
- Performs a variety of the most complex clerical support functions in a field claim office, including examining transactions and documents for correctness, classifying or compiling information, responding to inquiries, maintaining files, and/or operating standard office equipment.
- Reviews bills, keys checks, enters data on computer systems, prepares subrogations, processes claims for payment, and prepares correspondence and transmittals.
- Processes daily checks, purchase orders, and processes payments to vendors.
- May manage salvage, follow up on routine claims, and/or prepare and audit basic financial functions.
- Orders reports and enters information on more complex claims such as those with coverage questions or recovery potential.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or required.
- High school diploma
- 5+ yrs. relevant business experience
Number of Openings
Equal Employment Opportunity
MetLife is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We are committed to attracting, retaining and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce.
How To Apply
For immediate consideration, click on the Apply Now button below. You will be directed to complete an on-line profile which may take 15 – 20 minutes to complete. Upon completion, you will receive an automated confirmation email verifying you have successfully applied to the job.
MetLife - 18 months ago
The breadth of careers at MetLife offers unlimited possibilities for your professional life. More than life insurance. Much more. MetLife is...