Provide programming and application maintenance support for local NWS Cold Fusion applications. The local Seattle District applications generally involve a web “frontend” to update local databases in support of District reporting requirements.
• Provide SQL (Structured Query Language) programming support for Microsoft
Excel ODBC (Open Database Connectivity) SQL queries (data pulled from the NWS CEFMS (Corps of Engineers Financial Management System) database) in the form of end-user spreadsheets and GUI (Graphical User Interface).
• Provide ORACLE programming support for various district databases and applications as required to support SQL queries and CEFMS data manipulation.
• Integrate queries, configuration, and programming (as required) between SQL, ORACLE, and Access database applications.
Must be proficient in the following areas:
• Intermediate to Advanced knowledge necessary for Cold Fusion application programming.
• Basic to Intermediate knowledge of MS Server 2008, 2008R2, or better operating system and hosting Cold Fusion in MS Server 2008, 2008R2 or better server environment.
• Ability to plan, organize and coordinate work activities toward the successful accomplishment of a task, goal, or project.
• Knowledge of current information technology principles, theories, concepts and methods sufficient to provide technical support to the organization.
• Ability to communicate technically and simply, both orally and in writing, with customers, communities of practice, peers, and stakeholders
1) Oracle - 3 to 5 years 2) Proficient in Access - 3 to 5 years 3) Coldfusion - 2 years
Writing Oracle queries, and linking MS Access to Oracle databases
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Lockheed Martin Corporation
- 21 months ago - save job
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s team of people works with partners around the world to bring proven...