TruGreen, a leader in the service industry and the #1 lawn care company in the world has a career opportunity for an ambitious, team-oriented professional to manage one of our lawn care operations.
As a General Manager, you are responsible for the overall revenue growth and profitability of the branch. This includes P&L and budgeting; supervision of management teams; customer service and retention; employee recruiting, training and development; equipment and facility resources; safety programs and promotion of all corporate goals and objectives.
Our General Managers Enjoy:
• Competitive Salary
• Annual Bonus Opportunity
• Car Allowance and Cell Phone
• Benefits Package: Medical/Dental/Vision/Prescription, 401(k) Plan with Company Match
• Paid Holidays and Vacation
• Opportunities for Advancement
The Ideal Candidate Will Be Able To Show Us:
• Two to Three Years of Successful Management Experience
• P&L and Budgeting Experience
• The Ability to Set and then Surpass Aggressive Sales, Service, and Profit Goals
• The Ability to Recruit, Manage, Coach and Inspire your Staff
• Excellent Communication, Presentation and Reporting Skills
• A Focus on Customer Retention
• The Ability To Thrive In A Competitive, Goal-Driven Environment
• Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent Combination of Education and Experience
• Willingness and Abillity to Relocate Required
General Managers that are hired initially enter a training program for the first 180 days of employment to learn our business and processes to ensure they have the knowledge and training to be successful.
If you meet the qualifications and are interested in joining our management team, please apply now.
We perform pre-employment tests.
The ServiceMaster Company - 2 years ago
ServiceMaster merrily mows, scrubs, sprays, and trims. A giant in its industry, the company serves millions of commercial and residential...