This Pacific Northwest based position will impact behaviors and drive execution through people development at the Divisional, Regional and Restaurant level. This position will be responsible for deploying new Learning and Development programs/initiatives, and assessing the execution and effectiveness of existing Learning and Development programs.
Additional Duties Include:
- Collaborate with Regional Vice Presidents (RVPs), Regional Operations Directors (RODs), and restaurant management teams to review and identify key people development needs and strategies to meet Red Robin business goals.
- Understand the operational needs of each division and communicate them to the L&D team at corporate.
- Provide skill set needs and recommend solutions to bridge any performance gaps.
- Facilitate quarterly skill set seminars for RODs and RVPs.
- Partner to help accomplish Division/Regional specific performance goals
- Implement and execute L&D certification programs
- Support on-boarding of new RODs and GMs
- Utilize L&D toolkit to support career development goals and division plans
- Drive execution of L&D programs and processes in their divisions and communicate expectations and standards.
- Partner withdivision leadership teams to ensure the effectiveness and utilization of all learning and development programs and corporate initiatives.
- Training Restaurant certifications and follow up
- Team Member/CDT training program validation
- Execution of CDT Certification program
- Adherence to standards of programs
- Provide skill set needs and recommend solutions to bridge any performance gaps
- Facilitate quarterly skill set seminars for RODs and RVPs
- Utilize L&D toolkit to support career development goals and plans
- Support division in building capacity of teams and bench strength
- Work with cross functional departments and field operations to create a detailed development and deployment plan for all new and existing company programs and initiatives.
- Provide best-in-class strategies, methods, feedback and metrics including communication to operations on success/concerns related to the execution of program objectives.
- Bachelors or Associate Degree
- 4+ years of restaurant management or regional training experience.
- Ability to demonstrate outstanding written and oral communications skills
- Ability to plan, meet deadlines, and manage competing priorities
- Ability to manage multiple assignments simultaneously
- Ability to uphold and role model Red Robin standards
- Ability to remain flexibleand adapt to different personalities, styles and circumstances
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Proficient with Microsoft products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Red Robin International, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- 1-2 years experience as General Manager of a Red Robin Training Restaurant
- Expert knowledge of Red Robin team member and management training programs
Red Robin International, Inc. was founded on four core values: Honor, Integrity, Continually Seeking Knowledge and Having Fun. These core...