Tenet, through its subsidiaries, owns and operates acute care hospitals and numerous related health care services. Our mission is to be recognized for our commitment to our people and partners who provide quality, innovative care to the patients we serve in our communities. It's a spirit you can experience first-hand and it's a philosophy that can enhance your own approach to health care and your career goals.
Under the direction of the Department Director and/or Charge Nurse, provides direct and/or indirect, safe and effective professional nursing care. Assumes responsibility for assessing, planning, implementing, and evaluating health care needs of all patients assigned. Provides nursing care to a patient population ranging from infant to geriatric, unless otherwise indicated. Works collaboratively with the health care team, is customer focused and strives to meet unit and hospital goals. Provides quality nursing care according to established practice standards and guidelines for the area(s) assigned. Must be willing/able to float to other (comparable) nursing units, as requested/needed.
- Current unrestricted RN license in the State of South Carolina
- Successful completion of nursing service orientation program
- Attends IV Therapy training and/or demonstrates competency in intravenous therapy within one year
- Attends Skills Fair and completes yearly competency checklists
- Maintains competency and/or certification specific to departmental requirements
- Must have current BCLS certifications
- Advanced certification in specialty field and/or participation in professional organization(s) encouraged
345-East Cooper Regional Medical Center - Mt. Pleasant, SC
8 Hour Day
- 2 years ago - save job
Tenet Healthcare Corporation is one of the largest investor-owned health care delivery systems in the nation.
• 80 hospitals