Aspire…to save others’ lives, while shaping your own.
What We Are Made Of
Hospira, Inc. is the world’s leading provider of injectable drugs and infusion technologies. Through its broad, integrated portfolio, Hospira is uniquely positioned to Advance Wellness TM by improving patient and caregiver safety while reducing healthcare costs. The company is headquartered in Lake Forest, Ill., and has approximately 14,000 employees. Learn more at www.hospira.com .
The Rocky Mount operations has over 2500 employees and is one of the largest manufacturers of generic specialty injectables, including small and large volume parenterals, in the world. Rocky Mount offers a wide range of very rewarding and fulfilling careers. If you’re a highly motivated individual with strong career aspirations and you believe your professional goals are in alignment with Hospira; then you’re ready to advance wellness at the Rocky Mount operations.
What We Are Proud Of
We at Hospira, Inc. feel rewarded by our hard work and take pride in knowing we’re on our individual career paths with a shared goal:
Advancing wellness™, through the right people and the right products
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Hospira, Inc. embraces diversity of thought and cultural perspective and fosters an environment of empowerment, fairness, and respect.
- People of integrity who are motivated by challenges, embrace diversity, embody our values and exude entrepreneurial spirit
- Products that are top quality, error reducing, technologically advanced, and most importantly, life saving
Why It’s a Great Place
Employees are offered an agile yet balanced work atmosphere, incentive compensation and the benefits that you'd expect from an industry leader.
Health and welfare benefits
Who You Can Become
- Consumer-directed medical plan options – Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) and Health Savings Account (HSA) options that allow you the maximum flexibility in managing your health and health care spending
- Extensive preventive care benefits covered at 100%
- Dental plan
- Vision plan
- Flexible spending accounts – health care and dependent care
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Life insurance, short/long-term disability, AD&D
- Optional long-term care insurance
- Adoption assistance
- Employee Assistance Program and work/life benefits
- Generously matched 401(k) retirement savings plan
At Hospira, Inc. you can have the opportunity to help continue our tradition of excellence, build upon it and contribute to its success. Empower yourself to use all of your skills to reach your goals - so that you can allow patients worldwide to reach theirs.
The CQ Lab Analyst III provides technical support to the assigned laboratory. Investigates, analyzes, problem solves, and communicates technical information to internal and external customer. Ensures GMP compliance within the assigned laboratory. Maintains the logbook and computer documentation to support laboratory results.
Hospira - 20 months ago
Hospira helps hospitals heal the hurting. The company makes specialty injectable pharmaceuticals (primarily generics) including...