Job ID: 2597
Brink’s U.S., a division of Brink’s, Incorporated, is the premier provider of armored car transportation, ATM servicing, currency and coin processing, document destruction and other value added services to financial institutions, retailers and other commercial and government entities. The company has a proud history of providing growth and advancement opportunities for its employees. We have a challenging opportunity for a Part-time Vault Clerk.
The Part-time Vault Clerk is responsible for checking in liability from trucks, conducting data entry regarding holdover items, maintaining the inventory of liability, balancing the vault and preparing liability for next day routes. This position functions in an armed environment. This position requires the enforcement of rules to protect the premises and property of Brink's and its customers, as well as the safety of persons on the premises of Brink's and its customers.
- Be responsible for the security of the cargo checked into and out of the vault
- Process liability to ensure that it is ready for the various shuttles to banks, other branches or the airport
- Follow and perform required verifications, balancing and route preparation
- Cross-train and cover for other coin room positions as needed
- Be at least 21 years of age
- Minimum 6 months of cash handling experience
- A valid firearms permit or ability to pass applicable firearms licensing requirements
- A valid guard card or ability to obtain a guard card or any other required licenses
- Able to lift at least 50 pounds
If you have the background and integrity we require and are looking for a challenging opportunity, we hope you will consider employment with Brink’s U.S. We offer a competitive hourly wage with profit sharing opportunities and a 401(k) program with company match for our part-time employees. If you are interested and meet the requirements for this position, please apply.
- Good ethics and integrity
- High attention to detail
Brink’s, Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer, and is committed to maintaining a drug-free workplace.
Monster - 9 months ago