SUMMARY OF JOB: Fisher Communications in Boise, Idaho (KBOI-TV CBS and KYUU-TV CW) is looking for an experienced National Sales Manager. We are a dynamic and growing team looking to maximize our ratings strengths in partnership with our rep firm. Strong negotiation and relationship building skills are a must. Attention to detail and willingness to roll up your sleeves to tackle any problem are also important traits. A minimum of 5 years media sales or rep firm experience required, and some management experience is preferred.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
Some annual travel will be required.
- Develop and execute strategies to achieve national sales goals across multiple media platforms
- Lead our national rep firm sales team with clear direction on our expectations and strategies
- Work alongside our General Sales Manager to foster positive sales environment and support our local team, as well as inventory management, pricing and package creation.
- Exercise creativity with packages, sponsorships, sports, specials and NTR to garner competitive shares
- Other duties as assigned
Fisher Values: To perform the job successfully, an individual must demonstrate the following values:
1. Integrity: Demonstrates the highest standards of behavior through honesty, fairness, and trust in everything that they do. Is direct, forthcoming and does what is right. Honors commitments and is accountable for their actions.
2. Dedication to Excellence: Expects to win by giving their best effort and striving for the highest quality in everything they do. Exhibits a sense of urgency, is action-oriented, seizes opportunities and steadfastly pushes themselves and others for results. Seeks continuous improvement and displays good judgment.
3. Service to the Community: Is dedicated to making our community a better place to work and live. Displays a sense of concern and responsibility toward our coworkers, workplace and communities as a whole.
4. Respect for the Individual: Treats everyone with dignity and respect. Strives to understand others and actively listens to their concerns and perceptions. Shares information and ideas openly and honestly
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the education, knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
5-7 years of experience required
Bachelor's degree (BA or BS) preferred
Some Wide Orbit and One Domain Experience desired.
Fisher Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer
fishercommunicationsinc - 6 months ago