We are seeking a self motivated professional to join our premier sales force of distinguished individuals to provide the strength, protection and vigilance needed in today’s world to safeguard the businesses across the nation. Our sales producers work hard at getting to know their accounts and enjoy building long lasting relationships to protect the assets, employees and longevity of the businesses they serve. With high earning potential, an outstanding 401(k) program and a line of products that can’t be matched - choose the company with the history, resources and stability to offer it all. Choose Sentry Insurance.
What You'll Do
As the Sales Representative (Business Products Specialist), you’ll market our business property and casualty insurance, pension plans, group benefits and business life insurance to our target market accounts. Additionally you'll:
- Sell directly to niche markets to increase premium volume
- Retain profitable business by providing effective quality service to policyholders
- Build and maintain relationships with businesses and individuals
- Call on and pursues all Focus Market leads assigned to the geographic territory
- Utilize the current book of business for new growth and enhanced commissions
What it Takes
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience
- 0-2 years of related sales experience
- Exceptional sales and relationship skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, communicate effectively and remain organized
- Strong analytical and math skills
- Acceptable Motor Vehicle Record with a valid driver’s license and able to meet travel requirements
What You'll Receive
Sentry provides you with a company car (paid business gas), all office equipment, a laptop, iPhone and the convenience of an at home office environment. The array of benefits for our associates includes:
- A significant base salary with the potential to earn commissions, bonuses and incentive programs
- Personal time off and company holidays
- Group Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability benefits
- 401 (K) plan with a dollar-for-dollar match on your first six percent – immediate vesting
- Access to more than 100 certification, designation and licensing courses
- Advancement opportunities
How You’ll Apply
Sentry Insurance has an online employment application. In order to complete it, you need to apply for a specific position. We ask that you apply for one position at a time with us; so if you are interested in several positions, please determine the position in which you are most interested and apply for that position first. If you are not selected for your first choice, we invite you to apply for the next job in which you are interested.
If this is the first time you have applied for a position at Sentry, you will be asked to register. Returning applicants will only need to provide their email address and password.
Who You’ll Want to Contact
Sentry employees have been helping individuals and businesses build and protect their futures since 1904. Because of the trust placed in us, Sentry is one of the largest and strongest mutual insurance companies in the United States, and is rated A+ by A.M. Best, the industry's leading rating authority.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is our policy that there be no discrimination in employment based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, age, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Sentry Insurance - 17 months ago
Founded in 1904, Sentry Insurance is one of the largest and strongest mutual insurance companies in America.
Sentry is one of the...