This position is full-time and works approximately 37.5 hours per week.
Department Name/Job Location
This position is in the Department of Psychiatry. This position is for the Medical School Campus.
Position assists investigators as coordinator of a clinical research study, acting as a liaison with the community and the study.
1. Assists investigator in preparing paperwork in accordance with study protocols and grant preparation.
2. Maintains file system and performs computer entry to update study files and data.
3. Acts as liaison between patient and investigators to ensure continued patient participation in study, including contact with other physicians, other laboratories, and the Clinical Research Unit.
4. Monitors and submits paperwork needed for study protocols such as patient consent forms and Human Studies protocols.
5. Schedules patients for exams and tests in accordance with study protocol.
6. Creates/transcribes correspondence, reports, manuscripts and other documents and related materials to study.
7. Monitors supplies of forms, medications and other supplies required by protocol. Delivers samples as needed.
8. Assists with patient flow in office when needed.
9. Other duties as required.
Equivalent of High School diploma.
Bachelor's degree plus experience in a research setting preferred.
The hiring range for this position is $35,763 to $44,694 annually.
Offers made for this position are contingent upon the successful completion of all required pre-employment screens, including a criminal background check, hair sample drug screen, and verification of required professional licenses, registrations, or certifications.
This position is eligible for full-time benefits. Please visit our website at http://hr.wustl.edu to view a summary of benefits.
Washington University in St. Louis is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer and encourages applications from women, ethnic minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
Washington University in St. Louis - 18 months ago
Employer of Choice in the St. Louis area!
Washington University School of Medicine is an employer of choice in the St. Louis area. The...