Brief Description of the Organization
Citi, the leading global financial services company, has some 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 100 countries, providing consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, and wealth management. Additional information may be found at www.citigroup.com or www.citi.com.
• Responsible for the entire preliminary loan underwriting process in line with the bank’s policies.
• Understanding the mortgage related processes, laws, regulations and controls so as to provide the client with the most suitable product as per their financial requirements and standing.
• Responsible for incremental mortgage growth per month in line with business goals.
• Provide first class and timely service levels to all customers and address or negotiate workout solutions to problems identified throughout mortgage process cycle
• Manage third party mortgage packagers and build realtor relationships and distribution network.
• Manage portfolio of existing mortgage customers to reduce attrition.
• Ensure all processes and activities are in full compliance with local and federal laws and regulations.
• Manage relationships to build a substantial AUM base and proactively manage attrition and customers.
• Fulfill all responsibilities in line with providing the best customer experience on island.
• Ensure all relevant documents and processes are fully compliant.
•Good analytical skills
•Highly developed relationship management skills
•Excellent problem solving skills and strong commercial judgment
•Well-developed planning skills and the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
•Well developed written and oral communication skills
High School Diploma/GED
Citi - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Citi is today's pre-eminent financial services company and was built to create a highly diversified financial services company that could...