The Engineer I is responsible for performing design and analysis work as directed to support various field and fabrication offices.
- Perform design work for tanks, foundations, and basic structural systems.
- Work on special projects assigned and directed by supervisor or other Engineer.
- Obtain experience on all portions of basic tank design packages.
- Perform design work for tanks, vessels, floating roofs, stacks, foundations and basic structural systems.
- Provide support to field operations for API, AWWA and ASME tank and vessel work.
- Perform design and analysis as directed by supervisor using MathCAD.
- Perform other related duties, as directed
- BS or MS degree in Engineering.
- Entry-level Engineer, no experience required.
- Basic knowledge of materials, mechanics and design.
- Advanced knowledge of strength of materials, stress analysis, and structural engineering.
- Working knowledge of MathCAD and AutoCAD is preferred.
- Preferred knowledge of numerical methods of structural analysis.
Occasional overtime may be required.
EEO/M/F/D/V/Affirmative Action Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, or national origin.
Matrix PDM Engineering - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard -