Under the general direction of the Chief Operating Officer with very broad latitude for independent judgment, action and decision making, the Director is responsible for overseeing the management of corporate client programs from inception through their life cycle to retain loyalty, maximize a positive experience, exceed customer expectations, and proactively communicate those expectations in order to build and maintain long lasting relationships with corporate clients and the Director Business Development.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manages the workflow and activities of P&PM staff comprised of Project Managers, Configuration Specialists, and Graphics Team.
- Develops and improves customer program solutions to meet market needs, customer needs, and internal core competencies that ensure Best Practices, Ease of Doing Business, Quality experience, and consistent deliverables.
- Manages the modifications and changes to customer programs effectively and accurately, with proactive communication with customers and Director Business Development to status and completion.
- Fosters a quality level based upon Six Sigma methodology and assures the highest level of accuracy and integrity for each program.
- Provides the leadership necessary to consistently providing the right solutions for our customers and the continuous innovation needed to retain customers.
- Trains upstream and downstream internal partners and departments on program deliverables and expectations and help measure success.
- Oversees the full cycle hiring process, performance appraisal process, and terminations for employees with sub par performance.
- Performs other duties and special projects as needed and directed by the Chief Operating Officer.
At least 3 years of supervisory experience.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- 5+ years of related experience.
- Bachelor Degree required, Master’s degree preferred.
- Strong technology skills and familiarity with Web platforms, e-commerce environments, and database administration
- Six Sigma and/or Lean qualifications a plus
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to be flexible and adapt quickly to the changing needs of the organization.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail and to ensure accuracy of reports and data.
- Ability to organize multiple work assignments and establish priorities.