ikaSystems is a leading provider of cloud computing solutions for the healthcare payer market. Our solutions are revolutionizing the way that healthcare payers do business, supporting commercial, Medicare and Medicaid lines of business. ikaEnterprise, the company’s product suite, automates all key processes in the payer business cycle — from marketing and sales through claims administration and customer service to care and quality management and business intelligence — all on a single integrated platform. We are experiencing explosive growth and have numerous openings in various areas. At ikaSystems, we have an unparalleled commitment to excellence. We have a fast-paced work environment that rewards collaboration, innovation and an entrepreneurial spirit. If you’re looking for a place where your hard work can make a difference, please contact us.
- Support and contribute to the growth of ikaSystems product and services
- Establish and maintain constructive, productive and strong business relationships with established client base or prospects
- Act as a point of contact for business partners to help facilitate communication to clients
- Record meeting minutes for all meetings and sessions attended and share action items and deliverables list with appropriate list of recipients and attendees within 24 hours of meeting conclusion
- Serve as a liaison between external client business teams and internal ikaSystems project implementation and product development teams
- Proactively collaborate and communicate with external and internal customers to analyze information, business needs and functional requirements
- Assist the ikaSystems and client team in documentation and analysis of:
- Functional requirements
- Use cases
- GUI design specifications
- Test cases and testing plan development
- Collect, document, review and submit requirements for assistance with installation of ikaSystems products and services using:
- Requirements analysis (existing and future state documentation)
- Conduct and attend requirements gathering workshops
- Customer requirements gathering and survey exercises including traveling to client site
- Detailing business processes with appropriate detailed descriptions
- Submit business analysis reviews and reports
- Conduct user group specific task and workflow analysis sessions
Must be proficient in the following:
Microsoft Project (as required)
- Documentation standards
- Follow up on assigned tasks and action items to an acceptable closure
- Understand the healthcare industry and associated business processes
- Ability to read, understand, analyze and prepare responses to process flow diagrams
- Ability to follow instructions and complete tasks as expected
- Present/explain documentation and processes related to ikaSystems products and services to clients/prospects
- Bachelor’s degree or a minimum of two (2) years experience working as a business analyst, preferably in the healthcare domain
- Must be able to use the following tools to communicate effectively with external clients and internal team members
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Visio
- Microsoft PowerPoint Presentation
- May be required to work some night and/or weekends to complete projects.
- Up to 25% travel will be required in most cases.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender,national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.
ikaSystems plays a leading role in the exciting transformation of the healthcare industry by delivering advanced business technology to...