Prepares accounts payable invoices for payment including assignment of correct general ledger account numbers and voucher numbers, and verifies invoice information.
Required Education/Experience: High school diploma or equivalent. Minimal of 2 years related accounting experience. Requires knowledge of Lotus 123, Excel, and Microsoft Word.
- Enters accounts payable items into computer system and verifies data for accuracy.
- Assists with weekly accounts payable check run, operates all check production equipment.
- Research items related to accounts payable invoices when additional information is required.
- Communicates with vendor and material services to resolve any issues relating to an accounts payable invoice.
- Files accounts payable invoices in files. Places aside or retrives if required to be filed at a later date, in a separate location, on a weekly basis, invoices for specified department to allow further inspection by these departments.
- Keys other accounting entries such as payroll, general ledger entries, etc., as needed.
McLeod Health, a regional presence and predominant healthcare organization, is dedicated to patients and their families. Founded in 1906,...