Assistant Sales Manager-LEN00309
Life Time is currently seeking a qualified Assistant Member Engagement Manager to drive success in our Sales Department.
As an Assistant Member Engagement Manager, you will inspire others to live a healthy way of life by encouraging their involvement with Life Time through our best-in-class people, places and programs. In this role, you will support the Member Engagement Manager in providing leadership, direction, and supervision to the sales team. You will also assist in the creation, maintenance, and execution of the Sales Department business plans and adjust as needed to deliver results at or above company expectation in member acquisition & retention.
- Demonstrate exemplary sales skills by achieving and exceeding personal daily, weekly and monthly acquisition and retention goals through persistent and enthusiastic outreach
- Align with Member Engagement Manager to learn and develop the capacity to lead a successful sales team through ownership of weekend production and additional responsibilities
- Assist with monitoring Member Engagement Advisors daily, weekly and monthly retention and acquisition goals and coach team as needed to ensure they are achieving or exceeding company expectations
- Support the recruitment of top talent through partnerships and prospecting to continuously grow your team of advisors
- College degree preferred
- Proven success as a Member Engagement Advisor preferred
- Management experience preferred
- Competitive drive to succeed in a performance based culture
- Personal passion and commitment for living a healthy way of life
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
Primary Location: : KS-Lenexa - LNA - Lenexa
Job Level: Team Leader