Hanley Wood, www.hanleywood.com , seeks a Web Producer to join a smart, opinionated e-media team supporting and owning a variety of web production initiatives. To thrive in this environment you must be comfortable with a fast-paced work culture.
Major Responsibilites and Related Duties Include:
implementation of new Web technologies
- Produce, send, and administer e-mail newsletters
- Process and place magazine articles and photos into appropriate sections
- Place and refresh relevant articles from other Websites into appropriate sections
- Research and place related-article links to increase relevance and stickiness
- Develop and promote a sense of community among the Websites’ readers using social media (Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook)
- Serve as chief liaison with technology team
- Stay abreast of Internet developments through continuing education, seminar participation, exploration of Websites, original research, etc.
- Develop new features for sites
- Participate in development of new e-mail newsletters, special projects, and
Qualified candidates should have the following Education, Skills, and
About Hanley Wood:
- 3+ years experience as a Web producer or editor, print journalist, or site developer or designer
- Previous experience with content management systems (preferably Tridion and K4), HTML, CSS, Adobe Acrobat, XML, RSS, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, and social media desired
- Knowledge of architecture and / or green building industry preferred but not required
- Ability to thrive under pressure, meet daily (sometimes hourly) deadlines and react quickly and calmly in a rapidly changing editorial environment
- College degree in Web journalism, print journalism, or computer science preferred
Hanley Wood is the leading business-to-business media company serving the housing and construction industry and one of the top 10 B2B media companies in the country.
We are over 500 employees strong with offices nation-wide. We enjoy a corporate culture that simultaneously encourages high levels of creativity and productivity. Those who thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and are motivated by personal and team success will find a challenging and rewarding career here at Hanley Wood.
You owe it to yourself to work for a dynamic company. Employee satisfaction is important to us, and we provide competitive compensation and a generous benefits package all while working within a dynamic workplace setting. If you meet the required skills and qualifications and want to learn more, apply online at www.hanleywood.com/careers .
Hanley Wood is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. m/f/d/v
Hanley Wood is the premier media, event, information and strategic marketing services company serving the residential and commercial design...