Amphenol Global Interconnect Systems
Products support a broad range of industries, including data processing, telecommunications, avionics, consumer electronics, test and instrumentation, and Medical devices.
Position Title: Sales Account Executive
Implements marketing plans in a territory through personal selling to achieve a budgeted order volume. Promotes the Company and its products. Establishes opportunities for profitable business growth and reports on business and competitive activities in the market place.
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent education/work experience plus 4-6 years direct sales experience in a related field. Well-developed interpersonal skills required. Must be able to work with a high degree of accuracy, under pressure and with frequent interruptions. Must have a working knowledge of personal computers. Must possess strong diplomacy, administrative, interpersonal and problem solving skills. A professional appearance is required. Self-motivated, an ability to work with minimum supervision.
Sales volume of approximately $5-10 Million. Responsible for various primary and secondary accounts.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop personal relationships and rapport with key buying and design influences at major customers.
- Assist on the global management of specific key accounts.
- Achieve budgeted order volume.
- Develop and implement strategies to penetrate accounts and increase order volume.
- Implement marketing plans through personal selling.
- Promote Amphenol products and assists customers in selecting the correct parts to fit the application.
- Collect competitive data and reports to Marketing.
- Represent the Company in the market place and develop positive customer attitudes towards the Company.
- Assist in order budgeting and project orders as required.
- Control expenses appropriate to performance and assigned territory.
- Regular participation and maintenance of Company business opportunity management software (M-Power) as established by Management.
- Provide feedback on market conditions and trends.
- Maintain customer service levels through expediting orders, quotations, samples etc.
- Negotiate corporate contracts on behalf of the Company.
- Understand and follow applicable Company practices, policies and procedures.
- Work safely.
Amphenol is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V
- Extended periods at computer. Prolonged sitting. May require bending, reaching, pushing, pulling, twisting, stretching, stooping, and/or standing.
- Lifting or transporting light to heavy items (up to 50 lbs). Ability to tolerate fumes, odors and noise.
- Repetitive motions.
- Ability to apply mental processes, in order to understand and follow verbal and/or written instructions.
- Ability to remain calm and in control, even when under pressure.
- Ability to manage stress. Ability to concentrate. Work is subject to frequent distractions. Ability to adapt to change.
- Visual acuity. Must be able to distinguish full range of color.
- Excessive domestic travel.
Amphenol RF - 11 months ago
copy to clipboard