- Greet all customers entering the store within 10 feet of the entrance (our 10-foot Rule) and assisting our customers a courteous and business like manner.
- Operation of the store point of sale computer system handling customer transactions in a courteous manner; following all company policies and procedures pertaining to each type of transaction; presentation of the company Extended Service Plans to all customers on each qualifying product sold
- Assist in the replenishment of merchandise on the sales floor including filling merchandise, use of hand held pricing tools, hand held computerized scanners, assisting in setting up displays and advertised items
- Assist in maintaining the store appearance including general housekeeping tasks such as dusting of displays and merchandise, cleaning of shelves and display areas, keeping all employee areas clean and safe.
- Complete all price changes
- Replace all missing labels issued by outs program manager
- Replace all missing signs (hang tags, air tool/power tool displays, overheads, tables, tarp rack)
- Detail each store section and perform POG verification
- Work in all new items (weekly)
- Set/Remove ad tags and signage (on ad break/end date) – follow up to make sure assistant pricing coordinator completes this task
- Complete and post PC log
- Answers phone properly according to policy
- Follows company safety program at all times
- Keep all labeling supplies on hand and replenished as necessary (refer to list of skus and vendors).
- Perform duties using a service cart as a utility station holding peg hooks, label holders, blank work sheets, etc.
- Perform other work as required. This shall include all duties of retail clerk on an “as-needed” or “as-assigned” basis.
- Requires individuals to collect, organize, and file information as well as perform basic computer data entry and operate a fax machine.
- Able to lift and/or move heavy items weighing between 26- 72 pounds on an intermittent basis
- Requires individuals to sit intermittently and stand for extended periods.
- Requires individuals to work in and around forklifts and automobiles.
- Work attire includes Harbor Freight Tools shirt, name badge and back belt.
In 1977, Harbor Freight Tools had a mission to make it easier for working people to get the best value possible on top-quality tools they...