We have market-leading alliances with many of the world's leading software and services vendors. With our market partners, we jointly develop comprehensive business solutions built with deep industry expertise that will help you transform your business in the midst of today's rapidly changing market conditions. The combination of alliance offerings and our services helps customers drive business value in the areas of IT financial management, IT service management, IT asset management and electronic content/records risk management – among many other vital functions.
This position will participate as a team member in the delivery of addiction treatment services to patients and their families and facilitate the issues of recovery into their daily living situations. This position will conduct individual, group and family counseling and educational sessions. Your ultimate goal will be to give your patients the tools they need after they leave our services to keep recovery going independently in the community. If you are a conscientious and consistent self-starter and want to earn a living by helping people achieve a better quality of life, then this position may be the right place for you to make a difference!
This position will undertake the primary case management responsibilities for designated patients. You will also ensure that patient service records are maintained consistent with DASA, TJC and Medicaid regulations.
Additional responsibilities for this position include:
1. Attending workshops, lectures and trainings for patients, families and staff
2. Coordinating counseling efforts with mental health professionals and other health professionals such as doctors, nurses and social workers
3. Interviewing patients, reviewing records and conferring with other professionals to evaluate individuals' mental and physical condition and to determine their suitability for participation in a specific program.
In this position, you must be strong-willed and organized. You must be a leader and possess excellent time management skills. You must also have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Additional requirements of this position include:
1. Minimum 1 - 2 years experience in addiction treatment
2. Having proficiency in MS Word and Outlook
3. Having substance abuse counseling experience is preferred
4 HS Diploma/GED
Whether you're a recent graduate just beginning your career, a senior consultant looking for new and exciting opportunities or a seasoned executive on the leadership track, our world-class learning and development programs provide you and your manager with the education, information and tools you need to progress in your career with us.