PDS currently has the following open opportunity:|
Job Title: Linux Administrator
Our client has an immediate opening for Linux Administrator in the Chandler, AZ area.
Responsibilities Include: Monitor system utilization, and assist in growth analysis and capacity planning. Troubleshoot database, systems, and applications to identify and correct malfunctions and other operational problems. Analyze server and application issues for root cause analysis Review current systems and make technical/process recommendations for improving efficiency. Provide on-call technical support to various users/clients regarding operational/applications issues. Incorporate best practices in operational procedures and documentation. Assist in the evaluation of new hardware and software technologies. Install and debug new and/or upgraded software on server platforms. Stay up to date with relevant state-of-the-art technology, equipment, and/or systems.
Minimum Qualifications: BS in CS, CSE or in a related field and 2-4 years of related professional experience OR equivalent experience. Linux server management (CentOS, Gentoo, Ubuntu, Redhat) MySQL Apache and Tomcat Networking protocols, including HTTPS, TCP/IP, UDP, SSL, SSH, SMTP Scripting languages -- Bash, Perl, Python, etc
If you're interested in and a strong fit for the above opportunity please send your MS Word resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your answers to the following questions:
1) Are you local (AZ)?
2) Are you currently working?
3) What is your availability to interview? How soon could you start if you were offered this position?
4) Are you a US Citizen? What is your citizenship status?
5) Do you have any upcoming vacations?
6) What are your annual salary requirements? What are your hourly wage requirements?
7) Are you seeking a contract, contract to hire, direct hire or are you open to all?
8) Phone number to reach you quickly for interview scheduling?
9) Are you currently interviewing? Do you have any other offers?
We look forward to working with you!
Your PDS Team
Productive Data Solutions, Inc.
Productive Data Solutions, Inc. - 16 months ago
copy to clipboard