Robin Run Village, Indianapolis, IN
BENEFITS DAY ONE......COMPETITIVE SALARY
Join the leading national provider of senior-related services and experience first hand the excitement and enthusiasm in making difference in lives of others!
Robin Run Village is a part of Brookdale Senior Living:
We are seeking an Assistant Director of Nursing-Registered Nurse (RN) to Assist in the planning, organizaing and development of the 24 hour operation of the nursing department.
We offer a wonderful lifestyle to our residents through our wide array of services and amenities. Our location is convenient to Interstate 465 and just minutes from any number of shops and restaurants, the airport or many favorite downtown attractions!!
Ideal candidate skills and experience :
- Must have a current license as a Registered Nurse in the state of Indiana
- Must have supervisory experience, preferrably in a long term care facility
- Strong management and organizational skills
- Understanding of the regulatory process
- Experience with Medicare, preferred
- Proficiency in the MDS and Care Planning process and knowledge of documentation requirements, preferred
- Computer proficient
- Must be knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as laws, regulations and guidelines that pertain to nursing care facilities.
- Determine staffing needs of the nursing service department necessary to meet the total nursing needs of the residents
- Assist in daily rounds to observe residents and to determine if nursing needs are being met in accordance with the resident’s request
- Direct staff development, including planning, conducting, and scheduling of timely in-service classes, orientation programs, leadership training, etc
- Ensure nursing staff follows all safety precautions when performing tasks with equipment that could result in bodily injury.
Robin Run Village - 5354 W. 62nd Street, Indianapolis, IN 46268.
Brookdale Senior Living:
The nation’s leading operator of Senior Housing Communities with over 550 locations in 36 states. We are a fast growing, publicly traded company with a rich 25 year heritage of senior housing expertise.
How to apply for this exceptional opportunity:
Apply Online: www.BrookdaleCareers.com
or email resume to: Alberta Weah at AWeah@brookdaleliving.com
Job ID: 65719
Pre-employment drug testing
Keywords: Nurse, Nursing, Assisted Living, Jobs, Opportunity, Careers, Senior Living, Geriatrics, Registered Nurse, RN, Medicare, MDS, Care Planning, LTC, Long Term Care, Management, Manager, SNF, Skilled Nursing Facility, Indianapolis, IN, Carmel, IN, Greenwood, IN, Greenfield, IN, Fishers, IN
Over the brook, and through the dale to grandmother's house we go! Brookdale Senior Living operates assisted and independent living...