As a SDET you will be part of building software for the leading Customer Interaction Management and
Knowledge Base Management provider. The ideal candidate will be super passionate about testing and producing high quality enterprise software for on premise and SaaS based customers. You will thrive in a fast-paced environment and want to work closely with talented, creative developers and testers. Your programming skills are way above average and your passion for software quality is something that sets you apart from the pack.
- Work closely with QA and development teams to create tests for our exciting new product services in an Agile development environment.
- Partner with developers to create test plans and test suites from requirements.
- Design, implement, and run automated test code within established test harnesses.
- Perform load and stress testing.
- Contribute tools to the QA team's test suites and test infrastructure.
- Work closely with developers to extend developer unit tests and share test code.
- Represent QA in design, functional requirements, feature development and code reviews.
- Take ownership for the quality of the product that is shipped.
- At least 3 years’ experience in testing or development of database-driven web applications or other enterprise software.
- Strong QA skills: test planning, bug isolation, bug reporting, and troubleshooting.
- Ability to automate complex test cases.
- Experience designing and running web stress and load tests.
- Strong communication skills.
- A keen analytical and structured approach to problem solving and testing.
- Experience with any of the following a plus: SQL Server, Web Services,.NET.Java/JUnit or .NET/NUnit.
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent industry experience.
- Experience working with commercially available enterprise software
- 3+ years of programming experience
- C#, ASP.NET, WCF
- Object oriented analysis and design
- Agile/Scrum experience
- Ability to write test automation tools using C# (UI and/or API)
- Experience building scalable selenium automation a plus
- Demonstrated success at dealing with ambiguous problems
- Demonstrated ability to make solid progress when the solution is not well defined
- Excellent organizational, communication, and motivational skills
To find out more about our products, company, and available opportunities please visit: http://www.moxiesoft.com/
Moxie Software Inc is an equal opportunity employer.
Moxie Software - 2 years ago