The Project Controls Analyst position will be assigned to either a role in Scheduling/Planning or Cost Engineering or a combination. Under general supervision, the individual performs project controls assignments according to training, capability and experience. With additional experience and demonstrated capabilities, the individual is expected to assist in the preparation of larger and more complex project controls assignments. |
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
• Prepares and maintains cash flow, cost reports and forecasts.
• Prepares input to the monthly/quarterly reports.
• Facilitates quantity management reporting.
• Leads the project Change Management Program. Scheduling/Planning:
• Assists in preparation of L2 plan.
• Prepares and maintains baseline schedule.
• Performs/assists with critical path reporting.
• Prepares PES man-hour reporting.
Devote 70-90% of time to project controls comprising approximately 21 water supply, water treatment, wastewater treatment, water distribution, and wastewater collection projects, including the following phases: pre-construction, construction and post-construction.
Education: BA, BS, or MS graduate, but may include individuals who have had previous experience within other functional areas Experience: 3+ years in planning/scheduling, business systems maintenance, and cost engineering; but may include additional experience in other functional areas.
Minimum of five years of experience performing in project controls assignments. Candidate will work closely Program Manager to manage construction program schedule and work closely with the Client. Client must be fluent in English and Spanish.
Black & Veatch - 23 months ago
One of the US's largest private companies, Black & Veatch (BV) is a leading global engineering, consulting, and construction firm...