About us: Chictopia is an online social networking site focused on street style and e-commerce. Chictopia has been in the online fashion realm since 2008, and since then has been named "The Next Big Thing" by Teen Vogue and one of Nylon's "Top 4 Fashion Sites". We're seeking a super intern who has outstanding communication skills and can aid the team with building company growth objectives and online marketing programs. This is a paid internship position and starts immediately.
Principle duties include:
- Assisting in marketing programs, specifically on Youtube. This includes working closely with the team, outreach, reporting marketing spend, and engaging in conversation about our programs.
- Assisting in social media by generating site content.
- Buying and shipping orders and contest prizes.
- Outstanding communication and organizational skills.
- Have an eye for new developments and the ability to analyze marketing effectiveness.
- Experience with social media tools including Twitter, Pinterest, and Tumblr.
- Manage time effectively.
- Knowledge of fashion and trends.
Preferred but not required skills:
- Prior experience in marketing and/or communications.
- Understanding of the landscape of e-commerce.
Internship is located in downtown San Francisco. 8-10 week internship, at least 3 days a week. Starting as soon as possible. $10 per hour. To apply, please send a cover letter, resume, and a link to your Twitter, Pinterest, or Tumblr account by email to editor[at]chictopia[dot]com. Please specify "Marketing Intern" when applying. Thank you.