Meijer is a leading Supercenter located in five states throughout the Midwest, with nearly 200 stores and almost 60,000 employees. As a multi-billion dollar retailer, Meijer is ranked as the 15th largest privately held company in the country. We have become a respected leader in the competitive retail market by sticking to our core values of customers, competition, family, freshness, and safety & health. Meijer's Midwest geography includes corporate offices in Grand Rapids, Michigan, and stores, distribution centers, and manufacturing facilities throughout Michigan, Indiana, Illinois, Ohio, and Kentucky.
Currently, Meijer is looking for an 3rd Shift Stocking Team Member. The individual selected for this position will be responsible for taking stock from either an l-cart or pallet and, with using the correct location codes provided on the box, put the stock in the correct location on the shelf and repeat this process until the assigned area is finished.
Key responsibilities include:
- Stocking shelves
- Pulling back stock and trash to the back room to the correct areas
Thank you for your interest in this position. There may not be current openings for this position at this time. By submitting an application to this position, you are expressing interest should an opening become available in the future. Our recruiters routinely review available applications as openings become available.
- Able to lift up to 50lb boxes
- Knowledge of the operation of a fork lift and pallet jack helpful
- Customer oriented and friendly
- Sense of urgency
- Good communication skills
- Customer focus orientation
- Acts with customers in mind
- Drive for results
- Exceeds goals and focuses on the bottom-line
- Acts in-line with core values in good and bad times
- Interpersonal savvy
- Relates well to all kinds of people and builds effective relationships
Meijer - 2 years ago
Meijer is a leading Supercenter located in five states throughout the Midwest, with over 200 stores and more than 60,000 employees. Our...